[lugm.org] Payment for registered LUGM members

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 15 07:52:37 UTC 2016

Please make sure that payment is done to Ajay. I will have to call AGM soon.
Kind regards,//LoganC-x-C-c

    On Sunday, 6 March 2016, 15:46, Jheengut Pritvi <z.coldplayer at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hmm, has it been announced on the mailing list when there will be an agm.
I have the last mail mentioned agm having the office bearers as recipients.
The date announced is the 9th of April for the agm.
Please do mention the finance and assistant finance officers names and set a meeting before the agm where all member's can pay their due before the agm.By the way, the Ubuntu loco team is meeting on the 19th of March, I'm going nowhere,  so we can finally meet at bagatelle. Time and specific venue to be confirmed in due time. @ajay can we pay our remaining dues on the 19th.