[lugm.org] Payment for registered LUGM members

Jheengut Pritvi z.coldplayer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 11:46:26 UTC 2016

Hmm, has it been announced on the mailing list when there will be an agm.
I have the last mail mentioned agm having the office bearers as recipients.
The date announced is the 9th of April for the agm.
Please do mention the finance and assistant finance officers names and set
a meeting before the agm where all member's can pay their due before the
agm.

By the way, the Ubuntu loco team is meeting on the 19th of March, I'm going
nowhere,  so we can finally meet at bagatelle. Time and specific venue to
be confirmed in due time.

@ajay can we pay our remaining dues on the 19th.
In the presence of how many executive members can a payment be performed,
one or more ?