[lugm.org] Need for a local distro

Jheengut Pritvi z.coldplayer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 10:24:53 UTC 2016

Hi, I would to build a team that can create and maintain local FLOSS
distribution on this Island that would cater for

1, the local languages, ie Locales and Internationalization.
2, customized for local content
3, plenty of tutorials(mainly video)
4, minimal distro support

The goal is to provide a plug and play system which will synchronize itself
will local content and easy to maintain.

On the long run, I would like the project to be distro independent since OS
maintenance is already provided by the major FLOSS OS.

What is your view and what do you think can be done?

There are no funds to pursue this project.