[lugm.org] Compliance with the Government Online Centre standards

Jheengut Pritvi z.coldplayer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 07:45:48 UTC 2016

What are the compliance since I use a lot of FLOSS software not just open
source. Many such software are under use in the GOC network managing the
bulk of data sold in Mauritius.

On 4 Jan 2016 10:14 pm, "Mohammad Nadim" <nadim.attari at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have now received a mail from Bhantoo Vivekanand, Senior Data
Protection Officer at DPO, informing us that the link on DPO's website has
been removed due to the fact that it does not comply with the Government
Online Centre standards. I was also asked to take down the webapp.

> What are the new compliance standards from GOC that opensource developers
should comply with for our apps to be accepted by government agencies in
Mauritius? Please note that it was the first time opensource developers
have collaborated with a government agency to work together.