[lugm.org] duplication of topics

Daniel Shaw danielshaw at protonmail.com
Tue Sep 22 12:47:07 UTC 2015

This is interesting. I've recently re-joined LUGM, but the first few postings over the last few days have no been duplicated.

Then, shortly after reading this and thinking again "weird, I don't see this", suddenly I did get a duplicate! But it's just one post today out of quite a few.

And, what I noticed, is that the thing in common with