[lugm.org] duplication of topics

jinformatique at riseup.net jinformatique at riseup.net
Tue Sep 22 12:22:42 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have the same problem as z.coldplayer. Many times I received
duplicated emails from discuss at discuss.lugm.org
<mailto:discuss at discuss.lugm.org>.
I didn't bother until now. The recent email received from Ronny is
duplicated, so I compared the source code side by side and here are the
differences in green:

*1st Email*
[…]
by vireo.riseup.net (Postfix) with ESMTPS id *6DA04D6*
     for <jeanelchinger at riseup.net>; Tue, 22 Sep 2015 11:37:*20*+0000 (UTC)
[…]
by mx1.riseup.net (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 16988C346E
     for <jinformatique at riseup.net>; Tue, 22 Sep 2015 04:37:*19*-0700 (PDT)

*2nd Email*
     has NOT identified this incoming email as spam.  The original
     message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
     root\@localhost for details.
     Content preview:  nice for future pods: a. those not taking,
     mute yourself b.
     dont lie in bed :P c: @neha, put the cam on Cheers [...]
     Content analysis details:   (-2.7 points, 5.0 required)
     pts rule name              description
     ---- ----------------------
     -0.7 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/,
     low trust [209.85.213.179 listed in list.dnswl.org]
     0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail provider
     (redoverlord[at]gmail.com)
     -0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3      RBL: Good reputation (+3)
     [209.85.213.179 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
     -0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
     -1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
     [score: 0.0000]
     -0.1 DKIM_VALID_AU Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from
     author's domain
     0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature,
     not necessarily valid
     -0.1 DKIM_VALID Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
     -0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL      Mailspike good senders