[lugm.org] Workshop on the occasion of the World Telecommunication and Information Society Day 2015

Mohammad Nadim nadim.attari at gmail.com
Wed May 13 18:38:08 UTC 2015

Hello,

I received an invitation from NCB for a Workshop on the occasion of the
World Telecommunication and Information Society Day 2015. I forwarded the
same to the Executives of the *Linux User Group Meta/Mauritius*. It has
been decided that Mr. Ish Sookun will represent the Linux User Group and
Mr. S. Moonesamy will attend as representative of the *Mauritius Internet
Users*.

Best regards,
Nadim Attari