[lugm.org] search for mauritius and opensource

JHEENGUT PRITVI z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 12 07:36:51 UTC 2015

 Again open source astec global - Google Search shows no affiliation between astec global and FLOSS, I really think some bad things are happening that will hamper the use of Free Software in Mauritius
|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| open source astec global - Google SearchSearch Options Any country Country: Mauritius Any time Past hour Past 24 hours Past week Past month Past year All results Verbatim About 566,000 results  |
|  |
| View on www.google.mu | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

also this link ti wipo and FLOSS
http://www.ncb.mu/English/Documents/News/World%20IP%20Day%202013/session%202/International%20IP%20Protection%20of%20Software.pdf

Patenting Software

|   |
| Patenting SoftwareModern society relies heavily on computer technology.  Without software, a computer cannot operate.  Software and hardware work in tandem in today s information society.  So it is no wonder that intellectual property protection of software is crucial not only for the software indu... |
|  |
| View on www.wipo.int | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |