[lugm.org] Discuss Digest, Vol 34, Issue 2

z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 2 18:43:34 UTC 2015

> Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 10:20:58 +0400
> From: Ish Sookun <ish at hacklog.in>
> Subject: Re: [lugm.org] Building of linux packages
>
> Hello Pritvi,
>
> A meetup about Linux packaging sounds good. I'm okay for the date. Let
> others have their say & you plan it accordingly. If there is anything
> for which you require help, ping me.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ish Sookun

> From: "Ronny R." <redoverlord at gmail.com>

> Subject: Re: [lugm.org] Building of linux packages
>
> fine with me.
>
> At what time?
>
> Cheers
>
> Ronny

Hi cyril,

The President and PR are okay with the event.

The 14th of march would be a good date and since you suggested the ebene
accelerator, I'm fine with it and  I think the other members of the lugm
won't mind going there.

The time would be better in the afternoon since there is a parallel
event in the morning targeted at people who are not working, a Bring
Your Laptop event.