[lugm.org] Discuss Digest, Vol 34, Issue 2

Cyril Bouthors cyril at boutho.rs
Mon Mar 2 18:51:27 UTC 2015

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 7:43 PM, z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk <
z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> The 14th of march would be a good date and since you suggested the ebene
> accelerator, I'm fine with it and  I think the other members of the lugm
> won't mind going there.
>
> The time would be better in the afternoon since there is a parallel
> event in the morning targeted at people who are not working, a Bring
> Your Laptop event.

I have no authority for Ebene Accelerator, I'm just renting a desk there.
We should probably ask Poonum about that. I'm totally OK with the event
happening here but I don't know how it works.

In Paris, we've found that the best events come with 3 things:

   - great talk
   - great beer
   - great pizza

Would you be comfortable with that kind of event?
--
Cyril Bouthors http://cyril.boutho.rs/