[lugm.org] Building of linux packages

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 2 20:39:36 UTC 2015

Hi Pritvi,
I think that it's easier for a maintainer to talk about the packages that he maintains. e.g cyril maintains DDPO: Cyril Bouthors -- Debian Quality Assurance

|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| DDPO: Cyril Bouthors -- Debian Quality AssuranceThe description of the package is available as mouseover title from the package name. An asterisk (*) indicates the presence of co-maintainers (Uploaders: control field)  |
|  |
| View on qa.debian.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

     On Monday, 2 March 2015, 19:19, "z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk" <z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

 On Monday, March 02, 2015 08:16:11 PM Cyril Bouthors wrote:
> Linux is the kernel. I don't do kernel packages. Ibdo Debian packages.
>
> Cyril Bouthors +33-680-500-625 +1-347-294-7146
> http://cyril.boutho.rs/

The `linux kernel' packaging is hard and too advanced for this event ...
what do you say

IRC: #linux.mu on Freenode