[lugm.org] Linuxfest 2013

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Fri Oct 18 02:14:48 UTC 2013

Exactly. Just like the logo for GNU is a gnu head, yet several variations
are out there depicting a gnu with computer or as fighting etc, for
promotional materials.

Ok ... We can keep the logo thingy aside and better concentrate on the
online content. Is everybody ok with the current content of the landing
page? Maybe the photos should changed & re-touched.

Jochen pointed out well, we need at least one announcement on LUGM + the
landing page that should be coming.

Announcement could something like; "LUGM in collaboration with UoM Computer
Club and fellow Mauritian Linux enthusiasts are organizing a Linux festival
... and so on."

Ish Sookun

- Geek by birth ... Linux by choice.
  |H|A|C|K|L|O|G|.|i|n|