[lugm.org] Linuxfest 2013

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Thu Oct 17 16:24:11 UTC 2013

If the letter was sent already back then. No worries, things may change
after 10 years. We shall try again after the Linuxfest & if the answer is
still NO, they better have a valid reason. We can pause this debate here.

For the logo thing, well, we need stuffs to get printed ... flyers &
posters. I volunteered for some poster printing & tossed the designs at
Nirvan. The whole topic wasn't about recreating the logo but rather
adjusting that into the designs. Ajay & Nirvan had a quite discussion
regarding the usage of Tux. Fault on my part here, when I pinged Nirvan to
start the graphic work, I mentioned Tux but not the chapeau & cocktail
details. Still, I believe these can be added.

@Nirvan - Rules are fun sometimes. Just play along :) When time comes to
break some, well, I learned a few tricks by Ronny himself. Héhé!

Ok ... Anybody else has some content/suggestion to add to Nadim's work?

It would be great if the landing page is up by this weekend.

Cheers!

Ish Sookun

- Geek by birth ... Linux by choice.
  |H|A|C|K|L|O|G|.|i|n|