[lugm.org] Linuxfest 2013

Ajay R Ramjatan ajay.ramjatan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 19:22:30 UTC 2013

Here's how things went about the logo. There was no decision taken about
redesigning the logo. I was made aware of Nirvan's graphic design skills
and he offered to make a new version of the logo. I am not closed to new
ideas and I did not shun his idea just because I came up with the current
logo. What I offered is "Sure, work on something and it will get presented
to the MC"