[lugm.org] Linuxfest 2013 certificates

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Wed Dec 18 15:44:21 UTC 2013

Nah, nowhere we specified "printed" certificate. On posters it was written
'certificate' only. On facebook event page & during meetings I told
everyone it gonna be PDF.

To be exact, it's 167.

As those who helped (UoM CC members), maybe we can give them a letter of
appreciation signed by the president.

Btw, talking of letter, we should have addressed one to National Computer
Board as well, thanking them for their support during Infotech 2013.