[lugm.org] NetBSD hackathon on the way !

aadil at lavabit.com aadil at lavabit.com
Fri Feb 10 20:42:29 UTC 2012

Hello,

FYI, the 'PRs' Logan mentioned means Problem Reports.

NetBSD users can directly submit PRs (aka bug reports) via a built-in
command called 'send-pr', which interacts directly with the GNATS (GNU Bug
Tracking System) of the NetBSD project.

Yours truly,
Aadil.

p.s alternately one can also support the NetBSD project via their
corresponding Cafepress website at http://www.cafepress.com/netbsd/995868