[lugm.org] IT

bbnadim bbnadim at intnet.mu
Thu Apr 19 08:30:13 UTC 2012

> On 19 April 2012 09:52, selven <pcthegreat at gmail.com> wrote:
> What the heck is going on here. Stop judging people.

Agree. Let's talk about the system without taking names,
nor post (eg the technician who sit at the top of the
roof) because eventually we'll know who he/she is.

Let's talk about the education/training provided in our
field, IT, in Mauritius.

Is theory enough to land in the IT job market ? Is
learning how for example a binary search works enough ? If
no, then why fresh graduates are not well prepared to face
the job market ?

Are our system producing "slaves" ("lakeer kay fakeer" --
someone who understand urdu/hindi plz translate this, i
can't find a good one) or should our system produce
problem solvers ?

> +selven

Nadim