[lugm.org] Activity list. Activity List alert alert, read.

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 13:22:53 UTC 2012

Well all of this seems good but so far a lot of activities needs to have
someone who would have to take the responsibility of transforming that into
a reality.

Cheers
+$3|v3n

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 9:15 AM, Nishal Goburdhan <ndg at ieee.org> wrote:

> On Apr 18, 2012, at 3:16 PM, selven wrote:
>
> Activity list. Activity List alert alert, read.
>

> this is something that your executive council comes up with - to further
> the aims of the organisation.
> of course, it's cool to be able to have input into that process;  i
> thought your notes from the meeting captured some of the ideas - and wants
>  -  that were presented, quite nicely.
> thanks for that!
>
> i've reposted them - i hope you don't mind.
> perhaps this will inspire some more ideas/projects...
>
> On Apr 2, 2012, at 11:04 AM, selven wrote:
>
> During the course of the meeting, we (members & guests), have
>
> discussed a bit about what an activity list should contain, the
>
> following is a brief list of items that may be in the list:
>

>  * DNSSEC advocacy
>
>  * Coding Sessions
>
>  * MariaDB advocacy
>
>  * Possible wiki on the lug's site to share geeky ideas and other
>
> practical guides specifically related to Mauritius and IT.
>
>  * Possibility of offering basic shell accesses to wannabes
>
>  * Case study of Dev Virahsawmy & opensource
>
>  * Possible Install festival
>
>  * Updating of the site
>
>  * Representating the community to talk to policy makers.
>

> i'll put these up here a little later today:
> http://lugm.org/wiki/index.php/LUGM_Wiki:Current_events
> even if you decide not to go through with them, at least starting the
> process of fleshing out ideas for what's needed for each of these, is
> progress.
>

> - Nishal did mention that afrinic might be able to contribute in teac
>
> hing about DNSSEC
>

> that's correct;  same for ipv6.
>
> --n.

*Pirabarlen Cheenaramen *| $3|v3n* *
L'escalier

mobile: +230 49 24 918
email: pcthegreat at gmail.com || god at hackers.mu
contact: http://godifiy.me
/*memory is like prison*/
(user==selven)?free(user):user=malloc(sizeof(brain));
P Save electricity & disk space. Cat this mail to >/dev/null 2>&1 after use.