[lugm.org] Oracle db on debian 6 ia64

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 15:38:50 UTC 2011

Its only about support because [corporates needs 'support']. :) or have to
have someone to be blamed in case trouble happens :D.

which is why it isn't wise to have a non supported OS on it when trouble
happens and you are the sysad :D. But if you can deal with that .. i guess
:p using non supported os on it would be a good thing to find bugs :p.

$3|v3n