[lugm.org] Contact infor for interview about FOSS and OLPC in Mauritius

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Sun May 9 07:50:53 UTC 2010

Greetings,

I just got the message below from another mailing list. I am a
freelance writer specialized in Free SW and technology in education,
see http://mfioretti.com

I would like to know more about this, via short email interviews to
people involved in OLPC in Mauritius, because I have already written
about OLPC several times,see

http://stop.zona-m.net/education/proposal-olpc-paraguay-how-manage-sugar-or-other-educational-software

Any feedback is welcome!

(I had already written to this list a few years ago to know about FOSS
in Mauritius, but eventually I didn't get enough feedback to put an
article together. The people who wrote to me in that occasion are
obviously welcome to do it again!)

Thank you for your attention,

      Best Regards,
      Marco Fioretti