[lugm.org] kismet on backtrack 4

kowlessur bhavish singh arunmoi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 02:02:02 UTC 2010

thanks for the response guys
I wanted to know your views on the particular scenerio
"One of the wireless points has been encrypted with WEP keys.  At one end
one of the hackers are using aircrack-ng tools to hack the wep keys.
How can I use tools from kismet to audit it and stop the retrieval of the
WEP key??"
Thank you for your response
Bhavish