[lugm.org] [LUGM] Event: Exchange session with Luboš Kocman from OpenSUSE

Avinash Meetoo avinash at noulakaz.net
Thu Jan 20 02:32:01 UTC 2022

Dear Nirvan,

Excellent initiative. I have registered for the event.

Thanks,
Avinash

On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 at 23:34, Tejas Pagooah <tejas at pagooah.com> wrote:

> Greetings to everyone.
>
> To begin, I'd like to wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year.
>
> We are happy to announce that Luboš Kocman [1], openSUSE Leap's Release
> Manager, is currently in Mauritius for a brief visit.
>
> In this light, we are organising a small event for the LUGM members with
> Luboš who will talk about his time as openSUSE Leap's Release Manager and
> his contributions to the project.
>
> *Event details:*
>
> *Location*: Flying Dodo Conference Room, Mall of Mauritius, Bagatelle
> * Date*: Saturday, 22 January 2022
> *Time*: 14:00 - 17:00
>
> Due to sanitary measures and limited seating, we are limiting the first 25
> registrations on a first-come, first-serve basis.
>
> Please use the following link/form to register for the event:
> https://forms.gle/69pC8WLRX3WRBjPVA
>
> *Note*: If you are coming, please bring your vaccination card with you.
>
> Thank you.
>
> [1] https://www.suse.com/c/suse-hack-week-spotlight-lubos-kocman/
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Tejas Nirvan Pagooah,
> Secretary, Linux User Group Meta.

*Avinash Meetoo*

*Growing an interesting and cool family since 2000*
*LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/avinashmeetoo> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/AvinashMeetoo> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/AvinashMeetoo> | **Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/AvinashMeetooPage> | **Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/avinashmeetoo/> | YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/avinashmeetoo>*

37D Bernardin de St Pierre Avenue, 72350 Quatre-Bornes, Mauritius
Mobile : +230 5493-9394 <+23054939394>  |  Home : +230 424-5883
<+2304245883>
Email : avinash at noulakaz.net  |  Web : www.noulakaz.net