[lugm.org] [LUGM] Event: Exchange session with Luboš Kocman from OpenSUSE

Tejas Pagooah tejas at pagooah.com
Wed Jan 19 19:33:34 UTC 2022

Greetings to everyone.

To begin, I'd like to wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year.

We are happy to announce that Luboš Kocman [1], openSUSE Leap's Release
Manager, is currently in Mauritius for a brief visit.

In this light, we are organising a small event for the LUGM members with
Luboš who will talk about his time as openSUSE Leap's Release Manager
and his contributions to the project.

*Event details:*

*Location*: Flying Dodo Conference Room, Mall of Mauritius, Bagatelle*
Date*: Saturday, 22 January 2022
*Time*: 14:00 - 17:00

Due to sanitary measures and limited seating, we are limiting the first
25 registrations on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Please use the following link/form to register for the event:
https://forms.gle/69pC8WLRX3WRBjPVA

*Note*: If you are coming, please bring your vaccination card with you.

Thank you.

[1] https://www.suse.com/c/suse-hack-week-spotlight-lubos-kocman/

--
Best Regards,