[lugm.org] Active

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 20:25:48 UTC 2017

Chill guys. Both Logan and Prithvi. I don't see the point of all this
thread.There is no war going on.

Jheengut following the previous elections there is a new board there, is no
such thing as a bilan being needed, this is what the AGM is for. Since he
resigned the vice secretary of that time has to deal with it.

I don't have any personal grudge against the lug either, am still a member
and still do appreciate some members in it and still hope that it regains
its glory that it once had.

Again, Logan it is fine if you left the lug, but move on now.
Prithvi, you still got a road ahead to learn about secretarial paper work.

ps. MoU 2014, read the previous mailing list record, explained in details.

Cheers,
Pirabarlen

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 7:29 PM, Jheengut Pritvi <z.coldplayer at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Happy new year , apparently your sleep broke after several months,..
>
> I do not understand the meaning of this email.
>
> What does miu got to do with the lugm??
>
> And for the last time
>
> stop your self-promotion and denigration of other people
>
> and dragging the lugm into unnecessary scandals and dirty politics.
>
> People are watching and you are ridiculing yourself  and
>
>  I am still awaiting for a proper bilan of you as the unregistered
> secretary of two years when I regularly and politely asked you to make
> proper arrangement of the AGM of the lugm .
> Another thing, why were you afraid of signing the MoU in 2014, ???
>
> PS:: you said a lot of friction without having a proper evidence ,... only
> a plain link to a mailing list which has officially ended its existence,
>

> On 24 January 2017 at 20:15, Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 7:45 PM, Ajay R Ramjatan <ajay.ramjatan at gmail.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> There is no such "split". Logan and Selven started hackers.mu which
>>> focuses on development, especially on the Linux kernel itself. The LUGM has
>>> not focused nor focused on any specific aspect nor target a specific
>>> audience. Both groups are presently working on a common goal, that is the
>>> betterment of Linux.
>>>

>> Dear Ajay,
>>
>> The above text is incomplete. There has also been a LOT of friction
>> between hackers.mu and LUGM, despite both being Linux focused groups.
>> Example of this includes archieves of the MIU mailing list:
>>
>> This one for example:
>> http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/
>> 2015/12/4485.html
>>
>> Yet another example of the split that took place in the Local Linux
>> community that you so vehemently deny :)

>> ail/discuss_discuss.lugm.org/
>> Forum: http://lugm.org/forum/
>> IRC: #linux.mu on Freenode

> lugm.org/

*Pirabarlen Cheenaramen *| $3|v3n
/*memory is like prison*/
(user==selven)?free(user):user=malloc(sizeof(brain));
P Save electricity & disk space. Cat this mail to >/dev/null 2>&1 after use.