[lugm.org] Active

Jheengut Pritvi z.coldplayer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 18:29:02 UTC 2017

Happy new year , apparently your sleep broke after several months,..

I do not understand the meaning of this email.

What does miu got to do with the lugm??

And for the last time

stop your self-promotion and denigration of other people

and dragging the lugm into unnecessary scandals and dirty politics.

People are watching and you are ridiculing yourself  and

 I am still awaiting for a proper bilan of you as the unregistered
secretary of two years when I regularly and politely asked you to make
proper arrangement of the AGM of the lugm .
Another thing, why were you afraid of signing the MoU in 2014, ???

PS:: you said a lot of friction without having a proper evidence ,... only
a plain link to a mailing list which has officially ended its existence,