[lugm.org] membership fees

Tejas Nirvan Pagooah tejas at pagooah.com
Wed Aug 30 21:51:18 UTC 2017

Hello Selven,

Ajay is indeed right, I referred to your membership form which could not
be found but your name (Pirabarlen Cheenaramen) is indeed the Ledger
Book (After consulting with Nadim Bundhoo, Treasurer). When I was
appointed as official Secretary of the LUGM last year, I wasn't handed
over any list of members by the ex-unofficial secretary. I have been
basing myself on document(s) in my possession.

Your membership is still active to be sure. I will get back to you
shortly off-list regarding the arrears payments till date.

Thank you.

Regards,
Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah
Secretary, Linux User Group Meta.