[lugm.org] membership fees

Ajay R Ramjatan ajay.ramjatan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 12:51:46 UTC 2017

Ok so I wrote my previous email quickly as I had to step out urgently.
Nirvan, pls refer to the ledger in custody of the treasurer for a list of
paying members and you should see Selven's name (look for Pirabarlen). As
the former treasurer, I am pretty positive Selven has not left the LUGM.

If you're looking for records in the form of a membership application form,
I don't think you will find any because in 2009 when LUGM was registered,
as far as I know, the initial members did not have an application form. My
memory about this is flaky so if anyone remembers better than me, please
chime in.