[lugm.org] Linux Kernel Internals and Compilation

Jochen Kirstätter lugm at ios.mu
Mon Aug 7 04:01:58 UTC 2017

Hi Pritvi,

On 04/08/2017 20:42, Jheengut Pritvi wrote:
> Since some months, I have been approached by dozens of people to help
> and teach them about the Linux/BSD internals and how to compile the
> kernels.
>
> There have been the case for me to explain what  is a LAMP, compile
> the system and make it usable while also being asked any other
> alternatives?

That would be a good idea, and enough material for several meetings
actually.
- Linux/BSD internals (and historic timeline)
- LAMP and best practices
- Kernel compilation
- etc.

--
Kind regards.

Q. Why is top posting bad?

Learn how to quote properly: http://learn.to/quote

Get Blogged by JoKi - "The only frontiers are in your mind"
  http://jochen.kirstaetter.name/ - http://www.ios.mu/