[lugm.org] Linux Kernel Internals and Compilation

Jheengut Pritvi z.coldplayer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 16:42:19 UTC 2017

Since some months, I have been approached by dozens of people to help and
teach them about the Linux/BSD internals and how to compile the kernels.

There have been the case for me to explain what  is a LAMP, compile the
system and make it usable while also being asked any other alternatives?

Do you think the LUGM is capable of organising a meetup around these
concepts?

I have found many friends who have lost hope for the LUGM to organise
events of the sort!!
I'm too busy to organise something for the moment and I still have not
bought a new phone. It would be impossible for me to do something for the
moment.

Can anyone remind me when/whether The LUGM has performed its last
AGM/agenda for 2017.?

The legacy left by logan velnvidron is still hard for a clean up.