[lugm.org] Infotech 2016 | Open Source Corner

Girish girish3430 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 06:10:51 UTC 2016

Hello,

How about we put open source on the map and have a computer on Ubuntu or Mind or Foss that people can actually try.

If they see how easy Linux is to use plus the fact that it's free and runs almost 90% (plus or minus) software from Windows that might help greatly to put Linux on the map.

What do you guys think? Any good?

Kind regards,

Sent from my iPhone