[lugm.org] Active

Ajay R Ramjatan ajay.ramjatan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 15:45:57 UTC 2016

There is no such "split". Logan and Selven started hackers.mu which focuses
on development, especially on the Linux kernel itself. The LUGM has not
focused nor focused on any specific aspect nor target a specific audience.
Both groups are presently working on a common goal, that is the betterment
of Linux.