[lugm.org] Active

Avinash Meetoo avinash at noulakaz.net
Thu Sep 29 14:53:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

It's an interesting question you are asking.

I am not a security expert but, if I had to choose a Linux distribution
based on this criteria, I would carefully examine advisories, bug reports,
frequency of fixes, etc.

Debian and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (which includes CentOS) are very
professional in their approach as far as I know concerning security. I have
those on my servers but Fedora (to live on the cutting albeit insecure
edge) on my day-to-day laptop.

What do others think?

Avinash