[lugm.org] Installfest 2016

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Thu May 19 18:04:32 UTC 2016

Hi ish and all,  you guys will probably think am doing this on purpose I
was really looking forward to this,  but I just realized that cavadee was
actually Saturday morning instead of Sunday,  and am in a rather uneasy
position as a am carrying a cavadee.

I will not be able to participate on Saturday morning.  I probably will not
even be able to make it to the user group session.

My sincere apologies,  again I know many will believe I did this on
purpose,  I really got the date wrong.

On May 6, 2016 10:05 PM, "Ish Sookun" <ish at hacklog.mu> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> We had a Skype call tonight 06/05/2016 21h00 - 21h40 to discuss
Installfest 2016. LUGM members that were present are:

> Ronny
> Selven
> Ish
>
> We also had the participation of five UoM students.
>
> Ronny explained that the Installfest will not comprise of only
'installation' but also demos; similar to what we did during Corsair
Hackers Reboot. Folks from UoM are keen to help assist both in technical
tasks and providing information to visitors.

> Selven agreed to help with scripting demos, attend to technical questions
and discuss about problem solving.

> Prior to the Installfest I'll meet the UoM team to discuss on the
schedule and give then further details on the installation tasks.

http://discuss.lugm.org/pipermail/discuss_discuss.lugm.org/