[lugm.org] Installfest 2016

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.mu
Fri May 6 18:03:10 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

We had a Skype call tonight 06/05/2016 21h00 - 21h40 to discuss
Installfest 2016. LUGM members that were present are:

Ronny
Selven
Ish

We also had the participation of five UoM students.

Ronny explained that the Installfest will not comprise of only
'installation' but also demos; similar to what we did during Corsair
Hackers Reboot. Folks from UoM are keen to help assist both in technical
tasks and providing information to visitors.

Selven agreed to help with scripting demos, attend to technical
questions and discuss about problem solving.

Prior to the Installfest I'll meet the UoM team to discuss on the
schedule and give then further details on the installation tasks.

Cheers,

--
Ish Sookun