[lugm.org] LUGM constitution

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Thu May 5 16:23:52 UTC 2016

It is not a weird practice. A lot of organisations does this, anyway, I
replied out of courtesy. :) If you want to make a lot of noise about this
and complain and rant, please feel free to do so.

Why is this considered normal practice?

For a guy who thinks he does anything in security, you should know that you
should never trust information that is received on a non official end.

The only rules and regulation that is valid and official for the LUG is the
one at the Registrar of Association. Which is why, this is the advised way
to get this rules and regulations.

If you want a non official source for the Rules and regulation, Look in the
LUGM archive =) , if you didn't know, you can search a mailing list. Don't
mistake "ensuring rules are followed" to "providing" a copy of the rule on
each request.

I myself trust only the registrar of association's copy for the rules. The
registrar is the authority on this.
=) As the guy who was the first secretary to get the rule approved, I
cannot advise you to use unofficial rules and regulation.

Please do not take this message on a personal note, I know that you tend to
make a lot of scene with people not putting stuffs online or whatever, but,
institutions needs to be respected, the Registrar of Association is THE
place to go, I can be wrong, the Registrar's copy will NEVER be wrong,
because that's the only valid and official copy.

ps. I replied instead of the secretary, hope this will not be a big issue
for you. Like I stated the other day, get things done quick, wasting time
just serves no one else.

Have a good night boy

+$3|v3n

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 5:58 PM, Ish Sookun <ish at hacklog.mu> wrote:

> On 05/05/2016 06:35 PM, selven wrote:
>
>> Hello Ish, LUGM's rules and regulation can be found at the registrar of
>> association of Mauritius, it can be consulted freely from there. As for
>> what it is not posted on lugm's website, this is an exec decision, no
>> one ever pushed that forward, this would be a very interesting thing to
>> do in the future. But the normal legal way is to consult it at the
>> Registrar of association. Floor one.
>>

> It is a weird practice that a LUG member should be asked to get a copy of
> the association's rules from the Registrar of Associations.
>
> @Logan, are the rules identical this specimen [1] or LUGM has additional
> rules?
>
> [1]
> http://socialsecurity.govmu.org/English/Department/Senior%20Citizens/Documents/RULES%20AND%20REGULATIONS%20OF%20THE%20ASSOCIATION.pdf
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Ish Sookun

*Pirabarlen Cheenaramen *| $3|v3n
/*memory is like prison*/
(user==selven)?free(user):user=malloc(sizeof(brain));
P Save electricity & disk space. Cat this mail to >/dev/null 2>&1 after use.