[lugm.org] call for candidates & election

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 5 12:48:52 UTC 2016

Since candidates meeting must be announced 7 days in advance, and AGM must be announced 2 weeks in advance,then, it should be 2 weeks.

    On Thursday, 5 May 2016, 16:40, selven <pcthegreat at gmail.com> wrote:

 Yes we do.

"Notice of candidature and every motion purported to be on the agenda
shall be sent to the Secretary through the Linux User Group of Mauritius
mailing list at least seven days before the date for which the meeting is
scheduled."