[lugm.org] call for candidates & election

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Thu May 5 12:45:51 UTC 2016

Also.. for all events also, usually the exec committee must vote first, but
hey, it is up to you guys to stick to the rules or not.

Furthermore, don't forget that the 7 days applies for the list of
candidature, but there's also 5 days of notice before normal meetings, and
2 weeks of notice for a general meeting.

:)

I'll be around, got some remote work time left. Will be good to catch up
around a beer.