[lugm.org] Day 0 of Operation S.A.D

Ajay R Ramjatan ajay.ramjatan at gmail.com
Tue May 3 05:32:09 UTC 2016

I find the information relevant to Linux as it is a Linux hackathon.
However, I also find it desirable for hackers.mu to provide more to the
LUGM mailing list than just a link to medium. I invite hackers.mu to post
about the challenges of organising the first Hackathon of this nature in
Mauritius, the response and most importantly the achievements of the
Hackathon, such as which projects were hacked on during the event, the
problems identified and fixed, the acceptance of the patches by the various
projects.