[lugm.org] Day 0 of Operation S.A.D

Yasir MX yasirmx at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 12:43:21 UTC 2016

sad reply from pritvi :(

Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 23:07:15 +0200
From: pcthegreat at gmail.com
To: discuss at discuss.lugm.org
Subject: Re: [lugm.org] Day 0 of Operation S.A.D
CC: discuss at lugm.org

Hey thought a Linux hackathon which included some Commits to some Linux distributions from some Mauritians might be of interest in a Linux user group mailing list. Anyways seems such is not the case.

I'd like to personally apologize on behalf of hackers.mu folks for the link then.

Have a good day fella! No ill intent behind link.
+s3lv3n