[lugm.org] Vidcast on The latest Mozilla firefox vulenrabilities, and the Enterprise world of IT in Mauritius

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 27 08:59:14 UTC 2015

Hi All,
We just completed another vidcast on the latest Mozilla Firefox vulnerabilities. The scope of the discussion was also quite broad. We talked about how companies in Mauritius view end-point/Client side security. We also talked about different strategies that can be used in the local context to scale the updating/patching process.
Thanks to Ronny Reddi & Patrick Renee for their participation. I'm sure that Neha can do a better job than me to write a more complete summary :-)

Youtube link here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3xKr-al1ok

Kind regards,//LoganC-x-C-c