[lugm.org] Linux meetup today

Ronny R. redoverlord at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 06:43:22 UTC 2015

Hello Mr Pritvi

On saturday i was at airport at 5 AM, so your remark about who gets up so
early on saturdays, keep it for you.

Some of us also work night shift in the IT industry.
We are not forcing you to come or to use hangouts as its your religion to
not use FOSS stuffs.

Do you use dentifrice to brush your teeth? if yes, are the contents of the
toothpaste known to you or even the recipe known to you?
so hangout can be used if if suits the needs.

WE are LUGM, and as much as we advocate linux, we are also well known to
hate bureaucracy, so the comments about planning are not welcome.
Please, keep all your rants in private and talk to me and the executive
members directly and in private and not on a mailing list.

Cheers and hope to see you for the next executive meeting (via hangout or
any other means, up to you to propose, test, prove)

Ronny D. Reddi
LUGM