[lugm.org] Linux meetup for the 26th of this month

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 12 18:31:33 UTC 2015

Hi All,
I've put a call for presentation on the 26th, 2 weeks from now. As usual, we are aiming for a Physical meetup every 2 weeks on Saturday for a duration of 2 hours maximum, and 1 hour hanging around + eating.
Please let me know if you have any topic. I haven't received anything up to now.
If Not, I will propose the topic of "Detecting Users gone rogue on a Linux system. How to detect shellshock, and take care of bad users !"
Personally, I would rather see someone else coming up for a topic on the 26th, please. That's a backup presentation. :)