[lugm.org] Next topic and organization of teams

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 12 12:52:25 UTC 2015

Hi guys,
As I was talk to a few people who came to our presentation, we have decied to move towards a more diverse set of presentations.
Currently we have:-Security related stuff (heartbleed)- Performance stuff (tcp/ip and bufferbloat)
I hope to broaden the scope of our presentation with:- Automation (anybody deploying ansible, puppet, chef, etc..)-Open Source web framework (latest features brewing for Drupal 8)-People/Companies building products/services around Open Source (e.g augmented reality)-Rpi/ IoT (Nayar, Pritvi, and Yassir)

So far, we have-Nadim (Who developed an Open Source CMS)-Yog (who will talk about data virtualization, and augmented reality, which is pretty impressive visually)-Maybe Pritvi will prepare something for IoT
-Ish will present in 60 days on OpenSuSe 42.

Any other topics ? As long as it's based on Open Source, and within that boundary, we are happy to come & listen to your talk :)
Kind regards,//LoganC-x-C-c