[lugm.org] LUGM meetup sponsorship

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 3 06:39:57 UTC 2015

We can talk about this during our upcoming AGM, as an "AoB".

 Hi folks,

 We should have a meeting of execs to discuss about
 possibilities of
 sponsorship (location + electricity + internet) for regular
 Linux
 meetups. Logan did a great prez last Saturday at the
 University of
 Mauritius. However, the room at UoM was arranged by
 students. In order
 to formalize such "events" we should choose a more proper
 channel and
 I suggest we have this meeting to discuss the same.

 Thereafter we shall address a message to universities or
 companies
 within the Q. Bornes / Rose-Hill / Ebène region for such
 type of
 sponsorship.

 Regards,

 --