[lugm.org] LUGM meetup sponsorship

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Thu Sep 3 03:58:08 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

We should have a meeting of execs to discuss about possibilities of
sponsorship (location + electricity + internet) for regular Linux
meetups. Logan did a great prez last Saturday at the University of
Mauritius. However, the room at UoM was arranged by students. In order
to formalize such "events" we should choose a more proper channel and
I suggest we have this meeting to discuss the same.

Thereafter we shall address a message to universities or companies
within the Q. Bornes / Rose-Hill / Ebène region for such type of
sponsorship.

Regards,

--
Ish Sookun