[lugm.org] Concatenate two networks.

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 24 14:36:09 UTC 2015

How about using iproute2 ?
https://www.thomas-krenn.com/en/wiki/Two_Default_Gateways_on_One_System

     On Saturday, 24 October 2015, 12:39, Jheengut Pritvi <z.coldplayer at gmail.com> wrote:

 How can we proceed to concatenate two network cards together to increase the bandwidth. I tried mesh networking with B.A.T.M.A.N and also used some iptables commands, well it did not work.I could pass traffic to only one default gateway, ie eth0, The second, third and fourth one being unoperable, ie eth1 eth2 eth3.My networking skills are still raw and this is not about the exercises in city and guilds telecommunication technician diploma. I'm writing some config for networkmanager to better detect some network I use on a regular basis.
IRC: #linux.mu on Freenode