[lugm.org] Concatenate two networks.

Jheengut Pritvi z.coldplayer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 12:38:47 UTC 2015

How can we proceed to concatenate two network cards together to increase
the bandwidth.

I tried mesh networking with B.A.T.M.A.N and also used some iptables
commands, well it did not work.

I could pass traffic to only one default gateway, ie eth0, The second,
third and fourth one being unoperable, ie eth1 eth2 eth3.

My networking skills are still raw and this is not about the exercises in
city and guilds telecommunication technician diploma. I'm writing some
config for networkmanager to better detect some network I use on a regular
basis.