[lugm.org] duplication of topics

z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 9 09:32:37 UTC 2015

 From: "discuss-request at discuss.lugm.org" <discuss-request at discuss.lugm.org>
 To: discuss at discuss.lugm.org
 Sent: Friday, 9 October 2015, 9:09
 Subject: Discuss Digest, Vol 41, Issue 7

Today's Topics:

  1. The FCC wants to prevent you from installing OpenWRT or any
      3rd party firmware (Loganaden Velvindron)
  2. Re: The FCC wants to prevent you from installing OpenWRT    or
      any 3rd party firmware (Daniel Shaw)
  3. Re: The FCC wants to prevent you from installing OpenWRT or
      any 3rd party firmware (Jheengut Pritvi)
  4. Re: The FCC wants to prevent you from installing OpenWRT or
      any 3rd party firmware (Jheengut Pritvi)

Why is my message sent once is on two different topics, ie 3rd 4th.

Message: 3
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 23:03:16 +0400
From: Yasir MX <yasirmx at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [lugm.org] duplication of topics

because our Mailing List is using TCP protocol. Re-send to ensure it actually reaches you. Re-engineer your UDP script to support TCP.

Regards,
Yasir

> From: z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk
> To: discuss at discuss.lugm.org
> Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 11:05:20 +0400
> Subject: [lugm.org] duplication of topics
>
> Can someone explain to me why some replies/topics sent to
> discuss at discuss.lugm.org are being duplicated?
> I do not see this type of duplication occuring on other ML.
>

> This is something that is happening lately and messing up with my perl-
> regex filters.

Message: 4
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 21:16:34 +0200
From: selven <pcthegreat at gmail.com>

No such problem here. What "perl regex" filters are you using?

Simple problem solving would lead to: if it works for all other people and
at your side it isn't, then something at your end is not correct or is not
respecting a standard.

Press F1 to continue.

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 9:05 AM, z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk <
z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Can someone explain to me why some replies/topics sent to
> discuss at discuss.lugm.org are being duplicated?
> I do not see this type of duplication occuring on other ML.
>

> This is something that is happening lately and messing up with my perl-
> regex filters.

End of Discuss Digest, Vol 40, Issue 47