[lugm.org] Hackers.mu has an official twitter account & facebook page

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 16:24:36 UTC 2015

Hmm, are we not spamming the LUG by discussing this here? I believe this is
off topic in a lug mailing list.

"How do I contribute to hackers.mu?"

You don't contribute to hackers.mu, you contribute code wise/patch
wise/exploit wise to the greater community of IT folks.
It is not restricted to linux/unix.  Just push your coding skills beyond
the usual just work stuffs.

This is a small island and people notice commits that you make or exploits
you release (in a responsible way).

We like to remain focused on core stuffs and hack for fun just like things
used to be in the days.

 "What are private card clubs?
Who gives invites?
"

That min ven :p is the beef :D, private bungalows, free car for members
(with a license) usually rentals and some other cooler stuffs which can't
be listed here, we happened to  have gotten a nice sponsor.

Its all about being nice, humble, and focus on the code.

Thanks,
Selven

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 11:55 AM, Cédric Poottaren <cedric at jcplaboratory.org
> wrote:

> Hello Logan,
>
> Yes, I just found out about the Twitter account and I've liked the
> facebook page. Nice initiative by the way.
>
> On the website; hackers.mu, I found this statements:
>
> if you contribute to the community, code passionately, you may ask for one. if you contribute to the community, code passionately, you may ask for one."
>

> How do I contribute to hackers.mu?
>
> hackers.mu sub domains/emails/private card club are available only on invite only
>

> What are private card clubs?
> Who gives invites?
>

> Regards,
> Cédric Poottaren
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On 10 Dec 2015, at 2:27 PM, Loganaden Velvindron <gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
> Dear All,
>
> I'm happy to announce that hackers.mu now has its official facebook page
> & twitter account:
>
> Twitter:
> https://twitter.com/hackersdotmu
>
> Facebook page:
> https://www.facebook.com/Hackersmu-907837419299124/?fref=ts
>
> <https://www.facebook.com/Hackersmu-907837419299124/?fref=ts>

*Pirabarlen Cheenaramen *| $3|v3n
L'escalier

mobile: +230 549 24 918
<god at hackers.mu>
blog <http://thegodof.net> || fb <http://godify.me> || pgp
<http://hackers.mu/pgpselven.txt>
/*memory is like prison*/
(user==selven)?free(user):user=malloc(sizeof(brain));
P Save electricity & disk space. Cat this mail to >/dev/null 2>&1 after use.