[lugm.org] Hackers.mu has an official twitter account & facebook page

Cédric Poottaren cedric at jcplaboratory.org
Thu Dec 10 10:55:08 UTC 2015

Hello Logan,

Yes, I just found out about the Twitter account and I've liked the facebook page. Nice initiative by the way.

On the website; hackers.mu, I found this statements:

if you contribute to the community, code passionately, you may ask for one. if you contribute to the community, code passionately, you may ask for one."

How do I contribute to hackers.mu?

hackers.mu sub domains/emails/private card club are available only on invite only

What are private card clubs?
Who gives invites?

Regards,
Cédric Poottaren